Was Tinder straight down? ute back: Tinder was a location-based social research cellular app tha

Final Updated a minute back: Tinder is a location-based personal research cellular software that encourages communication between mutually curious people, permitting paired consumers to have a chat. The software is actually mostly made use of as a dating software.

No troubles recognized at Tinder

Tinder issues in the last twenty four hours

Currently, we’ven’t found any dilemmas at Tinder. Have you been experiencing issues or an outage? Leave an email inside the opinions point!

More Stated Troubles:

all I’m stating was register on tinder consider the 27 to 37 age group alcoholic junkie girls w 2 different kids daddies and employment handling highest schoolers and crackheads at a jack-in-the-box this is certainly individually 1 girl “men” prefer runs out, your daily life will ending, don’t waste it in one single ***

cosmo ‘acab’ bone (@cosmob0nes) reported 9 days ago

So why do people on tinder keep advising myself we ‘look like stress’

Ulysses junk e-mail (@peedintheshower) reported 9 several hours ago

Tinder people desire people to feel mean to them. Problem is, I’m a pretty nice chap,

quentin (@quentinhoooo) reported 12 hours ago

My personal tinder is busted for weeks I’m weeping

emily (@manuelHighlife) reported 14 many hours ago

@ShouldBeRichard @Tinder Binaryunlock on Instagram can help you correct your account

(???`) (@narrownostrils) reported 14 many hours back

instead of tinder shopping for hook ups but i’m on tinder wanting you to definitely fix my garbage fingertips

“allie” 2.0 (@lactaidlover888) reported 15 days ago

in my opinion it might be a very important thing that i’m blocked from tinder bc the last times i caved in and redownloaded some guy superliked me then i continued what i think during the time had been ideal go out of living and then I obtained my personal heart broken over repeatedly for annually

Chris (@BodakBoca) reported 15 hrs ago

@JohnnyNeff Gay boys. All you manage is actually crash automobiles and swipe kept on Tinder.

unfortunate bih (@brutalfvck) reported 16 days back

talked to sum guy on tinder for 2 time and i’m sure i’m crazy. beginning to envision i’m the issue ??

vinny (@pabstbluemeg) reported 17 hrs back

really does tinder know they have the worst software style ever or create they just pretend want it does not crash every 4 mins

@DOMOCAPITAL No, but only because Tinder doesn’t bring liquidity problem.

Wade (@SassyRedpants) reported 17 days in the past

I’ll render a tinder In my visibility It will have “I DO N’T HAVE ANY SUPERSTAR WARS LEGO DESIGNS” “I HATE MAPLE SYRUP” “YOU WILL FIND NEVER DIED IN AN ARTIFICIAL automobile CRASH” When you get why We said this keep in mind i enjoy you

Crewshul? (@Crewshul) reported 18 several hours ago

i put on like 20 employment smashed and also the chick whos removed her tinder 100 period i very like everytime she comes home is working lol

G?? (@kinkylittlepea1) reported 18 hours ago

Concern for using the internet SWers: Would creators typically have a contract for working w low specialist collaborators? sample tinder dates that “want to help with making material” if that’s the case what exactly do your generally wear they? I would like to make one so I can make money from my naughty blog post vaccine phase

cowboy tiny (@arloschneider) reported 18 hrs ago

kollin with a k is a man i paired with on tinder freshman year exactly who i produced check out oh hello beside me in my dorm area for 15 minutes before realizing he searched exactly like the child I would just separated with so we made my personal roommate query him to go away but the guy leftover his sweatshirt

chichikk (@ChichikkWow) reported 19 many hours ago

We can’t carry out tinder anymore I simply want to fulfill some one while employed at my landscaping shop job which drops obsessed about me personally like i’m in a florist AU on Ao3

?conn? (@connkavanaghxo) reported 19 many hours ago

the actual quantity of circumstances i’ve lied to men on tinder saying I found myself dealing with college assignments when i’m actually lying-in sleep ingesting my pounds in products

Anaid??? (@cheekennoogets) reported 21 several hours ago

My ex unrivaled with me on tinder now. implies he’s eventually shifting, he’s eventually internet dating once again. He shouldn’t reach become happy when he left me personally very broken.

toradora the explorer (@baileyzindel) reported 21 many hours ago

i want to generate a tinder profile simply so i can put my personal biography as “aromantic but perhaps you can correct me”

Miguel17_SexyMF (@Miguel17_IDGAF) reported 23 hours ago

There’s a glitch on Tinder if you invest your bio “I got a large ****” it’ll complement your with a bunch of girls. Like legit they need to correct that ??

WazzaTheWasp?? (@WarrenHobbs88) reported 23 days ago

@J4CKMULL we observe that tinder premium try employed

pitboy (@MRD4LE) reported 23 hrs before

The catboy image of pitbull hasn’t produced my tinder increase fits i think this thing are broken

KAS?Y (@bitpixi) reported 23 hours ago

When Duncan is functioning and couldn’t discover a programming address on StackOverflow, he would bring my Tinder, right-swipe on all the designers to ask they and would escort Tallahassee get the address more quickly than he would asking their family. This is why you utilize a woman’s reply-guys on the web.

an (@an57617937) reported last night

HEART KINDA BROKEN through OLD MAN ON TINDER SADGE

Somethingn’t functioning?

Please inform us just what problem you will be experiencing with Tinder:

• Check in
  • Online Characteristics
  • Software Crashing
  • Microtransactions
  • Glitches

Thank you your document! For those who have any recommendations or frustrations you intend to express, be sure to leave a message in the commentary area!

Deja un comentario